Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Way Too Long!

I can't believe it's been four months since my last post.  The very reason I started this blog was the thing that was keeping me from writing in it.  I started it when I had recently lost my mom and I thought it would make me feel better to get my thoughts out at the end of the day.  However at the end of the day all I wanted to do was crawl into bed with a good book and forget the world.  I didn't really want to think about anything.  I guess I was going through a depression.  Thoughts of my mom were always there.  Good thoughts of wonderful times her and I spent together and horrible thoughts of her last few days when I sat by her bed and watched her suffer in pain and there was nothing I could do but hold her hand and tell her I loved.  As time marches on I am able to talk about her with my dad and my boys and even laugh at some of the funny things she used to do.  I know it's going to take a long time to heal but I think now I am ready to get back to my blog and remember that there are good things in everyday.  So please come back often.  I look forward to getting to know you!  Here's a couple of good things from our Sunday afternoon.






No comments:

Post a Comment