Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sunny day

Today was a gorgeous day!!  There wasn't a cloud in the sky.



I got to enjoy some outdoor time before I had to go to work at 2:30.  I took the solar cover off the pool and enjoyed about an hour or so of pool fun with my youngest.  It was very hard to stop the fun and get out to get ready for work.  Oh well I guess we need food And electricity so I better go off to work each day huh?  My garden is coming along really well.  We had a couple of days of rain at the beginning of the week and now it's nice and sunny.  That makes for perfect growing weather!  I planted my garden a bit late this year.  I'm sure some of you are already enjoying veggies from your gardens.  I would to know what you all planted.  Drop me a note and tell me about your gardens.  I'll leave you with a picture of mine.  Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment