Saturday, January 5, 2013

52 weeks of happiness

Some of the blogs that I read like little tin bird and bunny mummy are posting something called 52 weeks of happiness.  At the end of each week they are finding four pictures of things that made them happy during the week and telling us about them.  I think it's a great idea since it goes along with my idea of being kind to myself and finding the little moments to enjoy.  So here goes my first four:



My sweet kitty Zelda looking at me with her adorable kitten face!


My good ole Charlie dog hanging out on the coach with one of my boys.  He's such a good and faithful dog.


The sight of my christmas tree still makes me happy when it's all lit up at night.  I suppose I should take it down........but maybe I'll keep it up just one more day!

The first big snowfall of the year.  I'm not really a fan of snow but I have to admit it is beautiful!

I really like the idea of 52 weeks of happiness I think you should give it a try.  Also check out the other blogs that are doing it.  There's some really beautiful pictures.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment